Saturday, April 26, 2008

New Photos

Hey!
I've been having trouble publishing photos to my blog but have created and an online album. I'll post a link after each batch of photos comes in.

http://picasaweb.google.com/zacsworldadventure/TheRefitOfIntrepid?authkey=Iw0Nmd0TRxY

Work at the yard is progressing well. The rudder crumbled in Andy's hand as he was working! Will need to replace it. Lots of people coming out today to help. It really helps keep the momentum going when other people are on board!

Cheers!
Zac

5 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 30, 2008 at 10:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Zac, see if Don Proul at Foss Foam (www.fossfoam.com) in Newport Beach will donate a rudder for you. They're good people and do great work fast.

Stay focused!
Dan

May 1, 2008 at 5:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey!hey!hey!its cynthia here from singapore!you dont know me but i heard about you from the newspaper!always wanted to travel lol!!!goodluck and have a safe journey.=)

June 17, 2008 at 1:56 AM  
Blogger bberner said...

Great blog Zac I wish I could have done something like you are doing now ,doing and living a dream. I have always wanted to sail long distance. I grew up around the sea all my life but let those dreams slip away. I am now 64 years old and due to a stroke have limited use of my left side Do those dreams when you can and don't let them slip away. I am now trying to get back to boating I love rough seas and the water. I read your blog every day and wish you God's speed
This will be a dream of a lifetime you can look back on the rest of your life. God Bless!

June 23, 2008 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger Dallas said...

Hello, Zac....I live in Texas. I just saw the Night Line episode about you and your adventure. I hope and pray for you to have a complete and successful trip.

July 1, 2009 at 9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home